17.1.07

Please don't take my Kodachrome away...

I'm here sitting in the apartment. I wish I had the camera, but it's at Cyberport with Mel (who has, for better or for worse been enlisted to redesign and code the MERECL (the lab where I'm working) website in 72 hours) (Wow, nested parentheticals). The reasons I wish I had my camera is this: Our entire IKEA order has arrived along with three jolly men who are assembling everything with great haste. I have never seen someone build anything, let alone confusing furniture this fast. Alas, I have no means to capture this wonderful experience. I'll take some shots if Mel gets home before they leave.

In other news, well it's photograph related, I've posted all of our pictures from the trip (so far that is) on flickr, the album can be found here: CLICK ME NOW!

I hope you enjoy the photos, there will definitely be some blog posts relating to some of them in particular down the line.

Damn, they've already finished 2 more chairs and a bookshelf. Props to the IKEA men.

-Misha

No comments: